Ms 45.1 Burble, Launch Control

Get detailed info on tuning your OBD2 DME
100percentjake

Re: Ms 45.1 Burble, Launch Control

Post by 100percentjake »

Side note: what are the rows/columns on your ip_iga_min_n_maf tables? Mine are columns in RPM and rows are MAF, which I assume means I'd make the top row or two negative, or just zero them out completely so it references only the base ignition table, correct?
collin.patricelli

Post by collin.patricelli »

Yeah keep at he testing. If worst comes to worst you can just turn off trailing throttle if you dont care about gas mileage.
collin.patricelli

100percentjake wrote: Mon May 24, 2021 6:33 pm Side note: what are the rows/columns on your ip_iga_min_n_maf tables? Mine are columns in RPM and rows are MAF, which I assume means I'd make the top row or two negative, or just zero them out completely so it references only the base ignition table, correct?
TunerPro flips the x and y functions in all tables. Thats just how the XDF file for it is written. Dont changing your table functions. Its a pointless effort to go through. The tables work the same way on Bytetuner as on tunerpro even with different formatting.
100percentjake

Post by 100percentjake »

It just clicked for me that those tables are *limits*. Sigh.

I should mention I don't particularly *care* if my car has burbles or not, and I'll probably remove them, but it seems like a fun and immediately noticeable way to learn my way around the MS45.1. Kinda fun times.
collin.patricelli

They are kinda ricey but I like them. Set them up right and they can be a scare tool