Projects for MS45.0

Get detailed info on tuning your OBD2 DME
johann74270

Projects for MS45.0

Post by johann74270 »

Hello everybody,

I acquired Renovelo ByteTuner for some wonderful projects on my MS45.0:
- Set up a pop and bang on the air conditioning map.
- Set up FlexFuel mapping
- Set up a Full Ethanol mapping
- Set up an EWS off

Knowing someone who manages to carry out his projects with the software of TunerPro
on his MS43 with as supported by the wiki site of Daniel which I love to visit (famous for his work on MS43),
I would like to do the same work on my MS45.0

I would like to know your experiences vis-à-vis my projects and request your help in order to complete my projects while sharing your dme2 files

I invite Renovelo to visit this topic of conversation in order to support me in my various projects.

Having very little knowledge in the automotive world, I was confronted with a concern of documentation, I find very little element concerning the parameters for MS45,
in addition, only for MS43, with all the differences in versions, the very little explanation, I can not find myself to carry out my projects on MS45.

From my personal opinion, message to Renovelo, I am convinced that the addition of good documentation / explanation of parameters with diagram, even "bin / dme2" ready with my projects (which are very recurrent requests, in all case for France) will make your program even more attractive and accessible.
Renovelo
Site Admin

Re: Projects for MS45.0

Post by Renovelo »

We're glad you're enjoying ByteTuner! We have provided as much documentation as we have for MS45.x. It's now up to the community to start experimenting with the tools we've provided. The reason there is so much information on MS43 is because people have been experimenting for much longer. Now that we've made MS45.x tuning tools readily available to the market, we expect it to follow a similar path. Keep in mind that MS45 is tremendously more complex than MS43, so it will take time. If you look at the MS45.1 page on the MS4x Wiki, you'll already find a lot of good information from one of our first MS45 customers.