Instructions for Reporting a Bug

Report a bug with DTS
Renovelo
Site Admin

Instructions for Reporting a Bug

Post by Renovelo »

In order for us to quickly resolve the issue with our software, please submit the following information in your post:

Operating system: (i.e. Windows 7)
Last three digits of hardware number: (i.e. 413) <-- Can be found at the bottom of the list of tables
Last four digits of software number: (i.e. 7609) <-- Can be found at the bottom of the list of tables
Burn 2 programmer version: (i.e. v5.14.F) <-- Can be found at the bottom of the main window when the Burn 2 is connected
Ostrich 2.0 emulator version (if applicable): (i.e. v20.9.O) <-- Can be found at the bottom of the main window when the Ostrich 2.0 is connected
Detailed description of the issue: Please be as descriptive as possible and explain which events lead up to the issue. Please try to replicate the bug before submitting a post because this will increase the chances of us fixing it sooner.

Also, be sure to attach any screenshots or other information that can help debug the problem. After your post has been read by our support staff, we will resolve the issue as quickly as possible. After fixing the issue, we will add it to the version history of the next software release and close the request.