Our K+DCAN OBD2 USB cable makes it possible for you to perform diagnostics, datalog, and tune your BMW engine!
- Check diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Perform coding
- Data logging
- Switch for double K-line support on pins 7+8 (E36, E46, E39, etc.)
- Contains a FTDI chip for robust USB communication
- Compatible with Renovelo ByteLogger and ByteTuner
- Also compatible with BMW’s diagnostic tools (INPA, EDIABAS, WinKFP, and others)
- Compatible with all Windows operating systems
- MS41*, MS42*, MS43, MS45, MSS52, MSS54, MSS54HP and other DMEs
- Does not ship with any CDs, drivers, or software
Every K+DCAN OBD2 USB cable is tested to ensure it passes our quality standards before shipping it to you. Almost all sellers source their cables from China (including us!). Our experience has shown that we get at least one dead cable every few batches. Not all sellers can guarantee the quality of their cables, especially if they’re drop-shipping them from another supplier. We ship everything direct from our office here in the United States.
* If your vehicle is pre-2001, you might need an additional cable which converts from the OBD2 plug (16-pin) to BMW’s round plug (20-pin). This is especially true in the E36, E39, and E46 chassis. In these early-model OBD2 vehicles, BMW actually used both plugs. The OBD2 plug is inside the cabin usually near the driver’s feet. The round OBD1 plug is under the hood usually on the passenger side. For data logging, you can usually use just the OBD2 port. However, if you plan to read/flash your DME, you might need to use the round plug under the hood. You can readily find these cables online by searching for “BMW OBD2 16 pin to 20 pin adapter cable”.
There are no reviews yet.